Monday, November 28, 2011

handmade bag - finally, my mom's bag

this is the final trimming i added on to the bag. i know maybe some of you guys won't like the look of this bag. my cousin ida said she couldn't believe that i actually made the bag because it was so unlike me. well, like i said it is not easy to choose the combo for my mom. my mom's taste in colour is unique and somewhat weird in a cute kinda way. i always find that even though i dislike them at first, over time i find them fascinating and intriguing. i would say if my mom were a fashion designer, she would create something like those created by vivienne westwood.  so, this is how the bag looks like, front view.


and this how the bag look from the side (nampak macam angry bird kan?). honestly, i am already so intrigued by this combo. i couldn't believed that i could make something like this. my daughter said "it is so like uwan". yes, i think so too.



hope mak will like this bag.

status: completed, TAKEN

cheers,
YunY


2 comments:

  1. me dislike it at first for its color combination... but now it looks nice with those embellishment and trimming.

    anyway its for mak tua kan!...
    and she must be very happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah cantik lah..mula2 masa b4 siap x nmpk gah lg..skrg,,kelass gitu.. says nisak xD

    ReplyDelete