Thursday, November 10, 2011

i am making more ayu bags and a skirt too

i'm back from ipoh. i am down with sore throat and i have been quiet since my last post. but, my fingers are busy, busy, busy.....cutting leathers and organising the cut leather pieces for my next ayu bags. as mentioned earlier, i'll be making one for my mom. the challenge now is to choose the fabric that is perfect for my mom. i am also cutting the leather pieces to make 3 more ayu bags. isn't that too ambitious of me? we'll see.

next, i want to work on a few new designs. again.....isn't that too ambitious? anyways, i have received a request from a friend of my sister. she would like me to make her a long skirt....like the one featured in my earlier post. since i have not uploaded the "how to take your measurement", i will need to bring her to my place and get her measurement myself. since she is going to be my first customer, i am going to give her a promotional discount.

cheers,
YunY

2 comments:

  1. kyung,,ce upload cmna cara nk ukur measurements utk bwat skirt tu.upload gambar step by step apa yg perlu diukur. -nisak-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete