Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a bag for my sister - a doctor, busy caring for her patients while getting a masters degree

my sister asked me to make her a bag.  this is what she said.... "kakyang nak bag yg boleh bwak g keje isi buku, n file n net book, at the same time nampak chic n professional.......dimension netbook sama cam kakyung nye netbook, file is A 4 size, book same size as net book...boleh tak nak dapat by january?........and kakyang nak kain yang keras macam canvas, n taknak banyak corak, i just want plain cloth, lebih kurang 2-3 colors yang macam stripes... kakyang rasa letak kat kakyung find colors tht suit me, color yg suit g conference, klinik....."

i looked at my fabric collection.  i just couldn't find any that would really suit her at this moment.  so, i went shopping for fabric.  these are what i found.


  
apart from shades of blue and purple, i am always attracted to dark charcoal grey (it's understated yet elegant).

so kakyang, what do you think?

can't wait to work on this project.  but it gonna be tight for me coz school is starting soon.

cheers,
YunY

1 comment: