Friday, September 28, 2012

handmade handbag - fabric sample

i went to a gathering at a friend's house last two weeks.  i shared my blog and photos of my handmade handbags.  i received a request to reproduce my daughter's cute sling bag, i.e. the 'cranberry corn dip' lavender.

another lavender will be made for sofia and i think these fabrics that are lying among my stash currently might interest sofia.

fabric 1

fabric 2

fabric 3

fabric 4

suggested combo 1

suggested combo 2

suggested combo 3


combo 4

combo 5

sofia, which one would you like?

at the same time my daughter alya asked me to make one for her.  she has chosen one of the fabrics in "suggested combo 2".... the one on the far left.  no patchwork ... just a single fabric.

can't wait to start working on the lavenders.

cheers,
YunY

No comments:

Post a Comment